Tuesday, August 7, 2018

It's been a long Time



It has been about ten years since I started this blog.... I really enjoyed watching its growth. I very much appreciate everyone who has followed from the beginning.... ( I highly doubt that any of you will see this post) and I hope you all are well and in good spirits.

It has been an awkward ten years for me... Through those years I have come back and forth checking on this blog here and there. I really never let it go.

It's like when you love someone. It is so hard to let them go.... Oh yes, you can let them be for years but there comes a time when you just want to say hello.

This is how I feel about this blog and I truly love this music. I plan to post more content soon. If any of you who follow me would like to help with admin, posting, etc, please comment and I will be sure to contact you.

Peace and Love to you All,
T. Sayles-Bey

No comments: